Wednesday 14 September 2011

Last Post!

I'm closing this blog down and this will be my final post here.

This is partly because I'm not sure Irascian (the company) is going to continue through the rest of the year (the intention was to close down the company when I moved to Switzerland back in May, but I never got around to it)

But it's also because I genuinely think we're moving into a new world of application development, and I wanted a new blog to recognise that, with a different emphasis than this one has had in the past.

One big advantage of a new blog (and new company?) is that I won't have to put up with people asking me how to pronounce 'Irascian' (Clue: it's a fake word derived from 'Irascible' and 'Ian' - pronounce accordingly!).

The new blog is called Fast And Fluid and can be found at FastAndFluid.blogspot.com

There will be a new web site FastAndFluid.com going live soon and, probably, a company of the same name as soon as I've completed the final company accounts for Irascian Limited.

I hope to see those of you that have subscribed to this blog over the last year or two on the new blog. The RSS feed for the new blog is http://fastandfluid.blogspot.com/atom.xml.

No comments: