Wednesday 9 January 2008

Daily .NET Update / FeedDemon is now free!

Well that didn't work very well did it (the daily link updates I mean)?! Too many priorities (clue: learning Sony Vegas Pro 8 and chroma keying!) and not enough hours in a day, but stay tuned because I'm working on something that will probably be more useful, and will hopefully be ready to launch around the same time as MIX08 (that's the beginning of March for those not paying attention).


In the meantime the really good news is that my favourite RSS reader FeedDemon has announced that it's now going to be free. I paid for my copy, and it was worth every penny. It's how I keep track of all the different blogs there are out there and is infinitely better than using your browser to keep track.


You can download the latest version from Newsgator. Enjoy!

No comments: